Monday, January 12, 2015

Using Junk to get Organized in 2015

I love using Junk and found objects for storage and organization in my home.
 I use this set of drawers to store my good flatware, nice serving ware,  and cloth napkins in my kitchen.

 I'm a sucker for cabinets of drawers, and these metal stacking card file drawers are perfect for crafting, jewelry making, and sewing supplies. The old store thread cabinet above holds even more goodies. And it is up for auction this week on Ebay

 One of my favorite things is this old rotating bolt display bin from a hardware store.


You can find a lot of fun junk items to help you with your storage and display needs in my etsy store. And I'm still de-stashing, so some of those goodies from the printer's type drawers may just end up  in my etsy store too.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RuffByMargo



2 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

I love drawers too. I wonder what it is about them? xx

Curtains in My Tree said...


A girl can't have too many Drawers LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin