Thursday, June 6, 2013

End of an Era, I'm moving out of Winnie & Tulula's end of June Deep discounts throughout space

 It's been 4 wonderful years of fabulous items both sold and purchased, but the time has come for me to move out of Winnie & Tulula's in Athens Texas. 
 Today I cleared out many of my smalls, but there is still a lot left, all at 50% off.  Everything from rusty metal pieces to display pieces like this white piece below.
 Crates and trunks too
 And this lovely yellow armoir would make a fabulous tv or media cabinet.  Or storage and display in your cottage room. Yes it's 50% off too.  Local pickup only, cash or check only. Credit cards are 45% off.
I'm moving it all out at the end of June so get it while you can. 

The 27th and 28th is First Monday weekend and the last days of the sale. so travel just 20 mins down the highway 19 and you'll be at Winnie & Tulula's.  I'll be moving out on the 28th.

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Wow! Wish I was closer...I would be right over.
Good luck!
Hugs
SueAnn

Vicki@MorePowerfulBeyondMeasure said...

Doggone miles!!! Great things!!
Everyone moves on though...best of luck Margo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin