Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris-The Goods


OK, I figured out how to switch to the old version of blogger. I sure hope they get the bugs fixed before they require all of us to be on the new version. How did I get so lucky to be a "tester" of the new interface?

Shopping day one goods above, each with a story of it's own. Below, close up of the smaller items. Lots of ephemera in there as well.
Shopping day 2 smaller flea market, where the vendors sold out of the backs of their vans.
click photo for a closer look, See that lovely tattered mini umbrella, that was my first purchase, and It's so cute. So much wonderful stuff.
Shopping day 3 I tagged along with Val to a resale shop. She found some great linens and I scored this canister set.
**********************

Keep pile, Since I took this shot, I realize that there is more that I am keeping, like the "dog race" game board.
Love my green iron scale, and the coat rack, see below for the label on the coat rack that "sold" me on this piece.

Tiny little purses, and keys, package carriers from old department stores and an enamel thermometer.
Label on the coat rack, Isn't if fabulous.
Link
I'll be posting more photos of the trip in the days to come.

See more on the Red Shed Blog

7 comments:

shannon i olson said...

amazing treasures!! I have found some fun things so far this year but you have me beat!

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

OMG Margo....I'm beside myself down here in WONDERMENT as I DEVOUR each & every itemwith my hungry French Junk loving' eyes....!!!!!

I'm hoping SOME of these pieces end up on Etsy.... :o)

I switched back to the old Blogger last night....NOT liking the new one at all....!!!!!

Can't wait to see some more pics when you have a chance....!!

Cheers from Oz,
Tamarah xx

Vickie said...

Ever so chic, Margo - Whatcha gonna do with all those goodies?

time worn interiors said...

Drooling!
tot

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Wow! You've found some great treasures so far! Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy and thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more! Hugs, Leena

Sueann said...

All I can say it WOW!! Great finds.
And Blogger switched all of us to the new version. Sucks
I decided to stick with it so I can get used to it. I know they will make it permanent anyway.
Hugs
SueAnn

Red Shed French Antiques and Travel said...

I LOVE on the French Thermometer where its says "Glace" at the freezing point! Too Glace'!!
Val

Blog Widget by LinkWithin