Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Weekend New Floors

My uncle David, the construction wiz, graciously flew down to help us with some home projects. It's always nice to have him around, and it decreases our learning curve for each project.
First on the list is wood on the upstairs bedroom floor and down a hallway. So this is how I spent my Weekend.
I am sore in places I didn't even know existed. The largest room is done, and later today we start down the hallway. My house is a wreck, stuff stored wherever there is space for it. Bed leaning against the wall etc.
I'll be worth it. I'm so glad to get rid of that carpet. Carpet and pets just do not mix. I love my dogs, but......

Never fear, I've been working on magazines as well.
Every break I stuff envelopes and attach labels. I've got a huge batch to mail tomorrow but there are still a few that have not been mailed. I'm going to work hard to get all preorders mailed out by Wednesday.



5 comments:

Vickie said...

Hi Margo - the floors are going to look great! Know what you mean about dogs and carpet - no matter how good they are...

I do still want a magazine. I don't think I ever got a fall one. We need to catch up sometime soon????

Vintage and Company said...

They'll be worth it, I know you'll love them!

Sueann said...

Got my magazine and I love it. Filled with such eye candy
Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

TinaTx said...

I'm jealous! I so want to rip out carpet and put in wood floors. They are going to look awesome - cant wait to see before and after pictures!

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Margo the new floor looks AWESOME....You're SO right....Our Fur Friends & carpet are a no no....!!!!!

Trust you to be multi MULTI tasking....hahahahaha....

Hope the aches don't longer too long....!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin