Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flea Market Style Spring 2012 Pre Orders now available

By popular Demand, I'm opening up pre-orders a little early for the Spring 2012 issue of Flea market Style.



I've been inundated with emails asking about ordering the Spring issue so I've decided to start the pre-orders a bit early. The magazine is due to be in my hands sometime in February, In stores late February. I will be shipping within a week of receiving the magazines, so you'll be getting yours early without spending valuable gas money hunting all over town. I also ship internationally.

go here for ordering information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Note: All past issues are out of print and unavailable

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Margo, I can't wait to receive my issue. Hope you are having a great start to the new year!

Sueann said...

I ordered mine!! Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

Vintage and Company said...

Can't wait!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin