Sunday, November 13, 2011

One week of junking along with Margo-Sunday

Sunday is for Family...
so Mr R and I decided to take a short road trip to see Son #2 at college.
He showed us around his college town, and took us to the biggest used book store I've ever seen.
3 floors of old book goodness.


The town has a great atmosphere and fortunately the city planners have been wise enough to preserve some of the "old" style charm from days past.



Mr R and I stopped by a store in Canton on the way back where I had seen these huge letters on the side of a building. I had to stop for a better look and a pic.This evening I've caught up on emails. Gathered items from the barn that need to be shipped tomorrow and packaged up some chalk board gift tags that I just finished up. Not a huge junking day, but everyone needs a day off from time to time.

In case you missed what I'm doing. I'm taking you all along for a week of my junking life. See yesterday's post for day #1.





5 comments:

Country Gal said...

The town where your son is looks wonderful it's nice they have kept some history of it. WOW that book store looks awesome I could be in there for hours. Thats some huge letter. Have a wonderful evening.

Vintage and Company said...

Sounds like an A+ day to me!

Sueann said...

What a fabulous day!! Love the college town!!
And that giant letter is awesome. I am sure you were sorely tempted!!!!!
Ha!
Hugs
SueAnn

sgustafson said...

My brother used to live there. When we visited, we always went to that bookstore. I miss it very much.

Anonymous said...

Forget the rest of the week. I would still be in that bookstore!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin