Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm so Retro



I'm a bit ashamed to admit it. Afterall I grew up in the 70's and thought I was over all of that.

But lately I'm learning to re-love the old retro style but with an updated twist
Recently found fun lacquer trays

The graphics and colors are so much fun

Even some of the fashion was not as horrid as I remember


I've found myself collecting retro glassware


Admiring vintage purses (collection below not mine)


And enjoying the old retro space age designs


I have lots of vintage Retro in my etsy store

And I've gone crazy on pinterest with the retro designs. I can't have it all but I can sure pin it

If you are a fellow pinner, be sure to follow me for lots of retro fun. If you are a retro lover and you pin, be sure to let me know so I can follow you:)

All this color and design, just makes me happy:)

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love the Picture of you- you are so cute in that pic!! Are you about 14??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin