Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some recent Finds

I've found a few fun pieces recently.
Love this speed limit sign, Under that it says No Skiing, How great for the Winter to come.
This trunk is metal, and it may not look like it from the picture, but it's a full sized trnk, Isn't it fabulous and look at those wire baskets on top...Perfectly chippy

I dropped these items off at Winnie & Tulula's today and was admiring the window displays. Look Candy Corn in a flower vase:)
Don't forget the sale this weekend in Whitehouse (just outside of Tyler)

This is a friend of mine and some of her friends who are having this sale. You don't want to miss this one.
For more information go to their blog here





5 comments:

Country Gal said...

Love the sign. You remind me of the American Pickers show lol always out for a good find lol Have a wonderful evening.

Jane said...

Fun stuff! Really love that trunk!
Jane

GypsyFarmGirl said...

Love your new finds! I really like the wire baskets and wish I had room in my house for a trunk like that.

Sueann said...

Love your newly found items!! Very cool!
Hugs
SueAnn

Susanna K. said...

Candy corn in a flower vase! Great idea! I need one more item to fill out my Halloween-themed shadowbox, and that will do the trick. (I am proud of the fact that I created the whole display entirely from things I found around the house.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin