Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Updated information on the Shipping and mailing of the next issue of Flea Market Style



Hello everyone, I wanted to take a minute to update everyone on the status of the Fall issue of Flea Market Style. The distributor has not yet shipped copies to us retailers, and we are waiting patiently. I was told they would ship to us around the end of this week, fingers crossed.

My goal is to stay up as late as I need to, to get them mailed to all of my customers within
2 business days of receiving them.

If you ordered a combo pack of both the Spring and Fall issues, they will be shipped together.
If you've ordered the Spring issue alone, they have already been shipped, and I am current and up-to-date in getting those out.

Can't wait to see it myself, but I won't take any time to peak at it until they are all mailed out to you;) Well maybe on my bathroom break.

Stay tuned here for status and announcements.

Go here to order

4 comments:

Sueann said...

Hope it arrives soon!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Casey said...

Woo hoo! I can hardly wait!

Simply Shelley said...

Can't wait to have a peek....Thank you Margo for the birthday wish...blessings to you.

Lady Liberty said...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for its arrival!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin