Friday, March 25, 2011

We are Go for Mission Launch

It's been a bit iffy this week, if I would be able to actually get to go to Round Top due to illness.
The meds are kicking in and I'm sure, well 99% sure, that I'll be there as scheduled on Sunday night for Teresa's blog party.

Below is all of the info again, in case you missed it the first time. I don't think I'll be power shopping due to a bit of fatigue. Maybe one of my dealer buddies will let me take a nap in their trailer???? But I'll be there, and I'm sure there will be treasures found.




I'll be heading out Sunday AM, at the crack of morning and will spend 2 days shopping, pic taking, and visiting with lifelong friends there.

You can meet up with me me at Teresa's Blog party, where at her request, I will have tons of FMS magazines in tow.


All photo's from Teresa's booth from last year.

Will report back with all the goods next week-Hopefully!!!

7 comments:

Midwest Cottage and Finds said...

How can I find your goodies? I am going to round Top - i live in Illinois--but not until next Thursday and Friday--would LOVE to meet you!
chris

Mr. Flannery said...

Good to feel better. Have fun and make great finds.

No name said...

Hope you feel better and are able to get out. Your pics are delightful to look at. If you get a chance please share the location of this fair. I'm always looking to jot down where these places are so I can visit when I travel. It's so much more fun that a shopping mall filled with bright shiny awkward new things. I'll stick to my old dirty rusty dusty antiquated junk thanks. :0)

Wishing you good health,
Shanna
www.revampedfrenchmaison.com

Prior said...

Margo, so glad you are feeling better and will make the party! See you there! Lezlee

Kristy said...

Hey there!
I hope to run into you there. I'll look for Teresa's booth. Do you know where she'll be yet? I come every year, but this year I'll be visiting the fellow bloggers I follow. See you out there! I'll be out there Wednesday and again Saturday.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhhhh my gosh ~
It looks amazing !!!

Have fun ~

xoxo
Lori

Jane said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and able to make your trip to Round Top. Some day I'm going to make it down there! Have a wonderful time.
Jane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin