Sunday, May 16, 2010

Recent Finds



It's been slim pickins around here lately.
If it weren't for my picker friends I wouldn't be finding anything

I did find these 2 metal chairs on Saturday


Anyone need a sandpaper display???? I found that item at a GS on the way to Hunt Co Flea Market last weekend.
Last weekend I visited Hunt Co Flea Market and found the items above and below. I love the metal watchamacallits below, I got them from Liz. I think they would make great window toppers


Another picker found me this locker set
And I found this cool old desk at the same sale as the metal chairs above.

It folds up and tilts

Another visit to another picker yielded this clock face, it's not old, but it's cool anyway. I just sat it on top of this metal stand, It makes a great top for it.

For now this wonderful junk sits in my barn.

But with Our Little Corner's Spring Fling on Saturday and Winnie & Tulula's Junk and Disorderly sidewalk sale on June 5th, I'm sure it'll be finding new homes soon.

See you there.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That clock face does make a cool table top. I spent 6 hours at the antique extravaganza in Springfield, Ohio yesterday.My feet were really sore when I got home!I posted the cuties I found.

Tami said...

Love the old clock face, it would be so wonderful as a table top, what a great find!!

Vintage and Company said...

I know where that Clock face came from...any guesses???

time worn interiors said...

Love the new look of your blog! Everybodys been getting a blog face lift, I'm jealous!

Love the little lockers!

T0T

Vee said...

They look like great items to me. That little fold-up, tilt table especially. Best wishes with all the gathering for June 5!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin