Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Local Shopping, Great Stuff, Talented Dealers



Our Little Corner - Barbara - Dealer #3
Barbara's space is called "Whatsoever Things", and is based on the verse from
Philippians 4:8 KJV

See more of Barbara's space here

Winnie & Tulula's Mindy Staggs-Primitiques

See more of Mindy's space here

And Don't forget about the Gresham Barn Sale coming up in October
And of course Marberger Warrenton Tx In October too
And if you are in the mood to travel, The Junk Bonanza in September, I'll be there!

You'll be sure to find wonderful treasures at each of these shopping spots.


2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hope you can make it out to the shows, Theresa

Mindy said...

Thanks for the nod, Margo! I really appreciate it. Am counting down my days and scheduling my every move before Warrenton. I hope you come! ~Mindy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin