Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend finds, and Santos Hands

I found a few goodies this weekend.

Old metal tool box with drawers, White garden pot holders (will be repurposed)
Red Locker Basket, and a great old Santa Plush Doll.

And also this garden wire planter stand

I haven't decided If I'm gonna sell or keep this tool box.

Doesn't santa have a cute face

Not a great haul, but First Monday is just around the corner (next weekend) Can't wait for my junk fix.

A few weeks ago I posted a picture of some Santos Hands that I had found. Several people commented and called me about these hands and I had already decided to keep them. But----I found some in a catalog and thought I'd share it with you.

This is out of the Ballard Designs Catalog. They are a bit pricey, but I thought I'd pass it on if you are interested.
I also found some at this web site, but no price is listed.
Have a great week
Margo

6 comments:

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

I have a small collections of Santas. Yours is adorable.

Ki said...

Dorky cool santa! Very practical tool box. I could use a little organization in my life these days...would be great for art supplies!
Peace,
Ki

Unknown said...

Darling Santa and I would have snatched up the red locker basket instantly! I love wire anything!! Thanks for sharing- Krista

Gayle said...

Margo - thanks for sharing the sources for some Santos hands. Do you have any idea why they're called that? I don't.

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Cool finds, love it all!!! Janna

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I love the red locker basket. The hands are interesting(-: I am looking for a foot for the garden. Cement preferably(-: The hands look quite unique and to expensive for using like I want to(-:
Cute Santa(-:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin