Friday, December 19, 2008

More Vintage Christmas Finds



I went to an Estate Sale today and picked up 2 boxes of old Christmas stuff that I've added to my Store, Check it out.

There were lots of red felt reindeers in the box, but only one that was in tact. 4" tall.

There were several strands of glass beads in silver, pink and blue.

Above are old plastic covers for lights, really makes them glow.

Remember the old red felted fruit, some of these even have felted leaves.
I'm going to be collecting vintage Christmas all year, and adding it to my store. Can't wait to ssee what I find in June, July & August.
Have a great weekend.
Margo

2 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!

Mindy said...

Would this be the same estate sale that your friend, Mindy, sent you to? hmm? Wow! Cool stuff! Good for you! ~Mindy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin