Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TamiV Found my Platter!!!!!!


Well I knew my blog friends would come through. You all had great suggestions on where to find the platter I was looking for, but they were all sold out. TamiV saw one in a store and sent me the info. The store is in Lewiston, ID and called Bella Lucia 208-743-4063. The owner, Lucia, was so nice and I told her I'd mention her on my blog. If you live in the area be sure to stop by her place. She is sending the platter to me UPS. Can't wait to get it.

Oh, and she has another one if anyone is interested, along with lots of other Rosanna dishes
Thanks Tami and Lucia

3 comments:

Vee said...

Aren't bloggers the best! Hope that Bella Lucia gets a lot of buzz and some good business out there in Idaho!

Anonymous said...

YAY! So glad you were able to get it. That was such a co-inky-dink! LOL! I have never been in that store before, it's about 45 minutes from my home and I just decided to stop in. It's a super cute little store with tons of great stuff! Came home and saw your post and recognized that platter! What luck! Enjoy!
TamiV - www.tamivik.typepad.com

TinaTx said...

Yippie! I'm so glad you were able to get your platter!
Hope you are having a wonderful week.
How did you make out with the weather that flew through on Tuesday? Mr. Wonderful said it was pretty bad in Tyler. It pretty much skipped past here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin