Wednesday, January 16, 2008

exciting news

I can't tell you exactly what it is but I'll mention 1 word, Magazine. There, now let you imaginations run a-muck. Lots has to be approved before this little surprise becomes a reality, but I just had to share a tidbit.

Now for a project, because I must have a picture with every post. This is one of my newest creations, and I totally ripped the idea off from one of my Message Board friends. I did a little robo-modification to her idea and this is what I came up with.

The wheel is about 12" dia. I used spindles, glass awning rings, prisms and a glass dogbone insulator to embellish. I'm still looking for more sparkly things to add but I like this as an alternative to a hanging plant during the winter months.

And to Fran, who reads this blog, Some of these are the spindles R picked up at your place.

Have a good week.
Margo

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

Exciting tidbit Margo!
Love the spindle hanger mobile,suncatcher thingy.
Rosemary

Vickie said...

"magazine" huh? we're waiting...

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ummm Margo~ that is just not fair !! When do we get to hear the whole news ???? :o)
xoxo,
Lori

Hollie Allen said...

You can't leave us hanging like that! I can't wait to hear more! Hope you are having a great week. I can't wait to open my wonderful package from you. I will post a picture of how I use your treasures on my blog. Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to hear the exciting news. I have a project I just finished, made from old bed parts. I will email you a pic soon.

Vee said...

Wow! Congratulations on the magazine offer...hope it's more than one photo of one project. Do they know how much stuff you have to share? LOL!

Anonymous said...

This is WAYYYYYY cool Margo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin