Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm in Canton this weekend

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my wreath/skate/sled creation in the previous post. I'm feeling a lot better about it now, and am anxious to get started on the "real decorating". Hopefully I'll come up with lots of christmas T2T ideas. I'm fortunate that there are a lot of creative people out there, who are letting me use their ideas on my web page. Watch for Christmas T2T ideas all month, and I've started a Christmas page on my web site.

I'm selling again this month with Linda of Linda's blue gate. This is a pic of part of her display. You can see a couple of my items in the background there, on the upper right of the pic. Wish us luck, this is the last big weekend before Christmas, I hope to sell out. If you will be in Canton, please stop by. We are on Antique row just down from the civic center. Look for her houses, you can't miss it. I'll be there in the afternoons on Thursday, & Friday, and all day Saturday. Come on by and say Hi.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Good Luck at Canton, Margo! HOpe you sell out. Thanks for meeting me with the suncatcher - I love it. Haven't decided where to put it yet, but probably outside near my garden shed. I hope to see you if I get to come to Canton before Sunday! Take care- Vickie

Vickie said...

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention - I posted a few pictures of my little yellow house kitchen and living room - let me know what you think! We're still working on it, but it's coming along nicely! See ya -Vickie

Vee said...

Sure wish that I could make Canton! I'd love to see all the great things there. Good luck with the sale...I'm sure that you will sell out.

BTW, IT arrived! Thanks so much. I think my niece will simply love it.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey Margo: stopped by today to see you, but you hadn't made it yet. We found lots of goodies at Canton, which I'll probably post about tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you next time.

TinaTx said...

Hey Margo! I didn't know you were going to be at Canton today. I was there with my friend Sherry who just might be as directionally challenged as I am so we spent a good bit of time trying to figure out where the heck we were and how to get back to pick up what we had already bought - anyway, we never made it over to Linda's booth. Maybe next time. Be sure to tell Linda hello for me tomorrow!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Let's do lunch again soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin