Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pretty paper, pretty ribbons, pretty bows


Yesterday I went to an ES, not much there, but I did pick up these nice hand-made cards. I love hand made cards and have been able to pickup a few sets in the last few weeks, all for bargain prices at GS & ES.
Be sure and watch for great cards and stationary when you are out at the sales, you never know what you might find.
I found these at a different sale, last week.


These are for all different occasions, also hand-made cards.
That Paris Tray was also a GS find, I got 2 of them.


And here they are all together in a basket. Now all I need is for someone to get married, have a baby or a birthday.
Oh and the Basket was also picked up at a GS for 50Cents.
Have a great weekend,
Margo

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Margo,
I love handmade cards. I have been making mine for several months now.
Have a great weekend!
Rosemary

Unknown said...

Yes I agree homemade cards are the best...but that being said, I have no time to make them. So buying is really the only option for me. Glad to hear of your baragins!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin