Saturday, August 18, 2007

Office Re-deaux Part 2


Well, my office Re-Deaux as I'm calling it is progressing, but far from finished. As inspiration to you and to me, I've collected a few other bloggers offices here for reference. I hope you enjoy enjoy looking at these great work spaces.

First is Fabulous Fifi as seen in her post here
I just love the use of Black & White for that French feel. And Fifi is Oh so French.

Next is Sadie Olive her office is here
I love her use of romantic elements, and metal baskets baskets etc. She highlights some of the items she sells in her on-line store. I really like the way she framed numbers and words as art for her walls. Inexpensive and classy.

Last is Garden Antiques here
I don't know how she gets any work done in this beautiful space. Love her use of found objects. It has that sweet romantic feeling that she shows in her booth spaces.

Well those are some of my inspiration offices. Hope you enjoy the eye candy.
Happy Saturday

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Margo,
Have fun doing that office.
Rosemary

Sadie Olive said...

Thanks for including my office as inspiration. :)

Unknown said...

How fun it is to change things around and especially an office! Have fun doing that! And thanks for some ideas for me!

Anonymous said...

very cool. I love your site!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wow, thanks for including me. I just realized it as I was reading the post! Would you believe I've already rearranged since posting these pics :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin