Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ebay Items Close out

I want to thank all my customers for a wonderful Ebay Summer Selling season. And to let you know that I am going to be wrapping up my Ebay sales in the next few weeks.
I will be spending the rest of the summer preparing for my Barn Sale. More items will only be listed as the raw materials
become available but the "finding" season is coming to a close. So this may be your last chance
to pick up Finials or framed shelves, shutter shelves and similar items for awhile.
I'll also be re-listing several unsold items from prior auctions so keep checking for a few weeks while I clear it all out.

Never Fear, though, As I make more stuff I'll be listing it, I'm just going to slow down on the hunting and the making for awhile. I don't want to get burned out you know.

I will continue to update my Magazine and Ideas pages though so not-to-worry.

So Stick with me for more great ideas, and Barn Sale updates.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

By the way I just wanted to let you know that I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG! Do you know I check on it daily and sometimes more than once! You have a wonderful sense about things and also style! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Anonymous said...

Ditto that! It's part of my morning routine to check your blog and also sometimes during the day! So, rest assured - there are lurkers out there who enjoy your treasures and tales!

Margo said...

Thank you both for the nice comments. I just love the people I've met via the Junk world. Glad you both checked in and keep-on-junkin

Rosemary said...

Margo,
Thanks for the updates!!
Have fun!
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin