Friday, August 31, 2007

Another Great Junking Day

I hit 2 sales today, on the way to the real job. The first was a flop but the second was another jackpot.
I got this great sign

Now where is Downtown???
This wonderful red pogo stick

That I thought I'd try out, What was I thinking???

These great wooden red letters

here's another pic of the loot

What a fun haul. You'll see some of the letters available at my
Barn Sale, and the downtown sign as well. As for the Pogo stick, we'll have to see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margo, you're gonna make a killing! I'd buy a ton of stuff, since your prices are so good. Alas, I'm in Washington, DC.

What are you going to do with the dalmation photo? I collect old photos of dogs and LOVE it! There's a dalmation on my street!!! Alas, I have a 135 lb rott/lab mix and you don't see many of them in kids laps....

I eagerly await the results of the barn sale! XOX

VintageSue

Anonymous said...

Ruh-roh, Vintage Sue beat me to the dalmation picture....drat!!!! and I think those letters are a little large for earrings!!!
You really did good!! Have a great weekend!

Margo said...

Jaybird, ROFL.

I'm going to keep the Dalmatian Photo, but if you want a copy I'll be glad to make one. I've found that if you color copy old photo's they look as good as the originals.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are gonna break your neck with that pogo stick!! But another great haul!! Have a great labor day weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! I love how you are going to have to "see" about the pogo stick! Love it!

pedalpower said...

Boy you got some great stuff!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin