Saturday, July 14, 2007

Project Updates

I thought I'd give you an update on a few Garage sale (trash) Items that I had posted about in the past, and their updated (treasure) status.
Take a look at the items in this picture, total cost about $14.00.

See the 2 folding chairs on the Right? Well here they are now. I Painted them white and then added a sweet rose stencil.

Now look at that end table in the center, what you can see of it.
Well I painted it, and then added an old ceiling tin panel to the center. It looks better in person. You can also see it behind the white chairs above.

See the little wooden shelf on the side table in the center? I added a shutter to it and painted it and...

And lastly that step side table on the left. I painted it, added new hardware some 1/2 spindles and it's done.

So there are a few updates, on garage Sale Treasures Found. It's amazing what some paint and a little bling will do.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

The amazing Margo!!
Bravo to you!!
You are the master!
Rosemary

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wow what pretty finds and redos. Wish you lived closer so I could go shop in your barn. My sale was a rain out, maybe I'll try again in a few weeks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin