Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I've updated the Yard Art page as well as added some links/blogs today. Check out Linda's Birdhouses on the Yard art page, they are awsome.

Well Yesterday and Today have not been very productive. It's been raining here for 2 days and that means that anything I paint will not dry. I'm making progress on shutter birdhouse #2 and a few other projects for next week's ebay offerings, but nothing new or exciting... to me.

My son started his first job yesterday, He came home very tired, but it's the good kinda tired when you know you worked hard, and you sleep well.

I think I've decide to have a "barn sale" in the Fall. I'll work all summer creating stuff (that's too big for ebay) and then have one big sale when the weather starts to cool. I think I can lure people out here with the right advertising. Sometimes just saying "barn sale" is enough to get people to drive a little ways. We really arn't that far from town.

Well those are my musings for today, sorry no new pictures but check the web page on Thursday for new projects.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your Barn Sale is a great idea! Wish I was closer.

Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

That sounds like so much fun, Margo! I love that idea! I sure wish I had time enough now to work on such crafty things...I have lots of ideas and no time, hehe - but one of these days! You'll have a blast!

Rosemary said...

I would come to your barn sale if I lived nearby.
Good luck with the painting. I never paint when it is raining either.
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin